-- I. Manipur, I. Granata, L. Maddalena, and M.R. Guarracino, Network Distances for Weighted Digraphs, in Y. Kochetov et al. (Eds.), Mathematical Optimization Theory and Operations Research, CCIS 1275, Springer Nature Switzerland, ISBN: 978-3-030-58657-7, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-58657-7_31, 389-408, 2020. Related software available:
1) MetabolitesGraphs: R package to integrate gene expression data into a metabolic model and extract metabolites-based graphs. 2) GraphDistances: R package to compute distribution-based distance measures between directed and undirected graphs/networks.
-- L. Maddalena, A. Petrosino, Self-organizing background subtraction using color and depth data, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, DOI: 10.1007/s11042-018-6741-7, Vol. 78, No. 9, 11927--11948, 2019. Full-text view-only version and related software available. - Matlab code for SDI+: a Novel Algorithm for Segmenting Dermoscopic Images available.- PRIZES
-- Challenge Winners: The CDS-Lab Team (Mario Rosario Guarracino, Maurizio Giordano, Ichcha Manipur, Ilaria Granata, Lucia Maddalena, Marina Piccirillo) is among the winners of the first subchallenge of the Metagenomics Diagnosis for IBD Challenge (MEDIC), September 2020. -- Best Paper Award: 7th International Conference on Bioimaging (BIOIMAGING/BIOSTEC) for Glioma Grade Classification via Omics Imaging, by L. Maddalena, I. Granata, I. Manipur, M. Manzo, and M.R. Guarracino, February 26, 2020.- UPCOMING CONFERENCES
-- 11th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Technology (ICBET 2021), Tokio, March 17-20, 2021. Submissions closed. -- 8th International Conference on BIOIMAGING (BIOIMAGING 2021), Online, February 11-13, 2021. Submissions closed.
- ORCID: orcid.org/0000-0002-0567-4624
- Scopus Author ID: 9735344700
- WoS Researcher ID: K-5508-2013
- Google Scholar: Lucia_Maddalena
- Staff Researcher, National Research Council (CNR), Institute for High-Performance Computing and Networking (ICAR), Naples Branch
- Director, ICAR-CNR INdAM Research Unit
ICAR-CNR, Naples Branch
Via P. Castellino 111, 80131 Naples, Italy
Tel.: +39 081 6139522
Fax: +39 081 6139531lucia.maddalena 'at' cnr.it
Last update: December 9th, 2020