- NEW: I. Granata, M.R. Guarracino, V. Kalyagin, L. Maddalena, I. Manipur, and P. Pardalos, Model simplication for supervised classication of metabolic networks, Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence, Springer (2019), available online.
- 15th International Conference on
Signal Image Technology & Internet based Systems (SITIS 2019),
Sorrento (Italy), November 26-29, 2019. Submissions deadline: September 9, 2019.
- Euro-Par Workshop on
Parallel and Distributed Computing for Life Sciences: Algorithms, Methodologies and Tools (PDCLifeS 2019), Göttingen (Germany), August 26-27, 2019.
- L. Maddalena, A. Petrosino,
Self-organizing background subtraction using color and depth data,
Multimedia Tools and Applications 78(9), 11927--11948, 2019. Full-text view-only version and related software available.
- Matlab code for SDI+: a Novel Algorithm for Segmenting Dermoscopic Images
- SBM-RGBD dataset,
available since May 15, 2017. Updated on July 13th, 2017.
Submission of new results will continue to be open to evaluate and compare scene background modelling methods
for moving object detection on RGBD videos.
- Scopus Author ID: 9735344700
- Web of Science ResearcherID: K-5508-2013
- Staff Researcher,
National Research Council (CNR),
Institute for High-Performance Computing and Networking (ICAR), Naples Branch
- Director, ICAR-CNR INdAM Research Unit
ICAR-CNR, Naples Branch
Via P. Castellino 111, 80131 Naples, Italy
Tel.: +39 081 6139522
Fax: +39 081 6139531
lucia.maddalena 'at' cnr.it
Last update: July 18, 2019